Courtesy: Shylo Preston, The Kitchen Source
Our master bath is typically where we all start and end our day. While it may not be this way now, your master bath has the potential to be the retreat where you go to Rest, Rejuvenate and Connect.
1. It must be simply but very thoughtfully laid out in order to prevent stressful bending, reaching and straining.
2. It should be free of visual clutter, and that includes jarring patterns or colors.
3. Materials should be low maintenance so that a relaxing soak in the tub does not turn to musings of, ‘when was the last time I sealed my grout?’
4. Storage should be ample so that items are organized and easy to see.
5. Lighting should be plentiful yet soft and without glare.
If you enjoy sipping a glass of wine while discussing your day consider an airbath tub with dual heated backs and a center drain – and don’t forget the chromatherapy for added ambiance. Vibracoustic© and StereoH2OA© technology allows you to plug in your favorite tunes and feel the sounds while you listen.
If you prefer a relaxing shower then consider adding comfortable seating and even a steam shower. Stem generators allow you to incorporate aromatherapy oils which can invigorate, calm and refresh.
Once the cares of the day have all been washed away, make sure a warm, fluffy towel is within easy reach. For a true spa experience, wrap yourself in a luxurious robe.